MarBella Collection, is a hotel company that operates in an idyllic location at the South-East coast of Corfu Island two luxurious 5* properties, theMarBella Corfu Hoteland the MarBella Nido Suite Hotel & Villasproud member of theSmall Luxury Hotels of the World. In line with a solid development plan the new 5*MarBella Elixis due to be launched April 2021 atKaravostasi, Perdikas (Greece mainland)
We are now recruiting for season 2021!
Qualifications, Skills & Role:
- Responsible for monitoring spa facilities ensuring positive and friendly guest relations.
- Be familiar with and set up as needed hotel/spa packages, promotions, prices and rates
- Maintain communications with spa staff and other departments
- Experience with all aspects of massage and beauty therapy
- Degree or current license in aesthetics
- Full understanding of standards and regulations required in therapy
- Experience in delivering the highest level of customer care
- Familiar with spa booking systems & Computer Software
- Professional experience in relevant position for at least 2 years.(Previous experience in an international hotel chain would be highly appreciated)
- Excellent verbal & written command of Greek and English language. Additional language knowledge would be consider an extra asset (German or Russian).
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Flexibility to respond to a variety of work situations
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Competitive remuneration package
- Meal Plan & Shared Accommodation
- Dynamic & highly professional environment
- Career development program
We are an equal opportunities employer.
Candidate details will be kept strictly confidential.
Applicants that will proceed to the second phase of the recruitment process
will be contacted directly by the HR department to organise an interview (in person or skype).