Marbella Corfu Hotel is a 388 rooms capacity 5-star resort offering a vast variety of elegant accommodation options and vacation packages complemented by a great range of high end facilities, exclusive fitness ample spa services. An ample variety of dining options featuring 6 thematic restaurants, 6 bars in a welcoming and sophisticated environment completes a unique guest experience.
Qualifications, Skills & Role:
- Responsible for monitoring spa facilities ensuring positive and friendly guest relations.
- Be familiar with and set up as needed hotel/spa packages, promotions, pricing and rates
- Maintain communications with spa staff and other departments
- Experience with all aspects of massage and beauty therapy
- Degree or current license in aesthetics
- Full understanding of standards and regulations required in therapy
- Experience in delivering the highest level of customer care
- Familiar with spa booking systems & Computer Software (pref. Aphrodite)
- Professional experience in relevant position for at least 2 years.(Previous experience in an international hotel chain would be highly appreciated)
- Excellent verbal & written command of Greek and English language. Additional language knowledge would be consider an extra asset (German or Russian).
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Flexibility to respond to a variety of work situations
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Competitive remuneration package
- Meal Plan & Single Accommodation
- Dynamic & highly professional environment
- Career development program
We are an equal opportunities employer.
Candidate details will be kept strictly confidential.
Applicants that will proceed to the second phase of the recruitment process will
be contacted directly by the HR department to organise an interview (in person or skype)
Please follow us on website and LinkedIn for the latest company news and career opportunity updates.