Marbella Corfu Hotel is a 388 rooms capacity 5-star resort offering a vast variety of elegant accommodation options and vacation packages complemented by a great range of high end facilities, exclusive fitness and spa services. An ample variety of dining options featuring 6 thematic restaurants, 6 bars in a welcoming and sophisticated environment completes a unique guest experience.
Sous Chef A la cart Restaurants
Explore our dining offering here
- Overview all daily kitchen shift operations of the 4 themed a la cart restaurant of the resort & report to Head Chef
- Monitor quality and financial target of each restaurant & report to Head Chef
- Design innovative menus (Greek, Italian, Tex-Mex, Seafood) along with the Head Chef
- Prepare high quality dishes in terms of presentation & taste
- Operate and maintain all department equipment and report malfunctions
- Monitor Haccp procedures and ensure hygiene standards are always met
- Training the kitchen team according to SOPs.
- Monitor food cost and report to head chef
- Maintain purchasing, receiving and food storage standards
- Provide employee performance reports
- Culinary Degree or higher
- Previous experience in similar position in a 5 star hotel environment
- Menu engineering & food cost control qualities
- Computer Literacy
- Fluency in Greek and English
- Strong communicative, interpersonal, managerial and problem solving skills
- Strong time management, multitask and organizational skills
- Competitive remuneration package
- Meal Plan & Accommodation
- Dynamic & highly professional environment
- Career development program
We are an equal opportunities employer.
Candidate details will be kept strictly confidential.
Applicants that will proceed to the second phase of the recruitment process will be contacted directly
by the HR department to organise an interview (in person or skype)
Please follow us on website and LinkedIn for the latest company news and career opportunity updates.